News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

suggestion

Started by ThePaperBoy, March 29, 2011, 05:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePaperBoy

I'm not sure if this is a plugin specific thing a mixture of both lackey and plugin or if I'm just doing it wrong. In magic when i play a card to Scry 2 I right click on the library tab and i choose to show the top 2 cards of my deck to myself as the card states to look at the top 2 cards. Now here is where my problem with this comes in is that i can say if i want one of the cards to go to the bottom of the library and the other to go to the top. This is of course how the card does work i pick which to go to the top or bottom. Also i have yet to see a feature to play with top card of library shown. I may just not know where it is as I'm still learning the program. If i ever notice more things ill post them and or bugs for you.

BTW keep up the good work on a awesome program  :)

Trevor

For looking at the top cards, while looking at them, you are free to move them to any place you want. Also, you can set where the non-moved cards go when you stop revealing them.

As far as playing with the top card revealed, I could add this functionality directly, but this is not used very often and things like that would clutter the interface. The simple solution that works just fine is to drag the top card of your library to the table and keep it there. WHen you would draw a card, take that card into your hand, and set the next card on the table.

AdLit

I don't know if you're still looking for a quick solution to this, but right-clicking the card and saying "send to: top of library" would allow you to just click your standard "draw" button as well.  likewise you could click "send to: bottom of library"

-A