News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Can't remove cards from a deck

Started by dragostea, April 10, 2011, 11:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragostea

I'm using the vtes plugin. Any idea what could be up?

Trevor

There are many ways you can remove a card from a deck. How exactly are you trying to do it? Did you watch the video tutorial on  how to make a deck?

dragostea

I'm in the deck editor and clicking -1 on a card that I only have one of. Is there another way to do it?

Trevor

Quote from: dragostea on April 10, 2011, 03:51:26 PM
I'm in the deck editor and clicking -1 on a card that I only have one of. Is there another way to do it?
Please show a picture of your screen right as you are clicking the -1 button.

To remove cards from a deck list, you can:
1. Hit New Deck button.
2. Load a previously saved empty deck.
3. Left click and drag the card from the deck list and drop them anywhere but the deck list to remove them all
4. While left click, and dragging a card, use the left arrow key to decrement the quantity moving, then drop the remaining into the deck list.
5. Select a card, hit the -1 button.
6. Select a card, hit the -All button.
7. Select a card in the library list that you have in the deck list and use the Selected -1 button in the library window.
8. Select a card in the library list that you have in the deck list and use the Selected -ALL button in the library window.
9. Select a card in the library list that you have in the deck list and use the left arrow to decrement the corresponding card in the deck list.

dragostea

I have tried all of those and nothing works. I can reduce the card count to 1, but not remove the card entirely without a total do over.

Trevor

Quote from: dragostea on April 10, 2011, 06:21:16 PM
I have tried all of those and nothing works. I can reduce the card count to 1, but not remove the card entirely without a total do over.
Please send a screenshot. Something seems wrong.

dragostea

File is too large to post. There's no error message or anything - it's very weird.

Trevor

Quote from: dragostea on April 10, 2011, 06:57:27 PM
File is too large to post. There's no error message or anything - it's very weird.
Email trevor@lackeyccg.com if you want me to figure out the issue.

dragostea

Trevor

After investigating, it turns out that there are a number of mistakes in the plugin, one of which causes that error.

The specific error that causes this is in plugininfo.txt. The line
COLUMN1:"Set"   0
should be
COLUMN1:"Set"   1

This is not a bug with LackeyCCG. Whoever maintains the VTES plugin should talk with me about the errors present in the plugin.

dragostea

sadly after making that change nothing works. :-(

No cards will load or display at all.

So I tried changing back - still nothing. I'm going to try a wipe/reinstall and see if that helps

Picks-at-Flies

It's also worth trying a different plugin (I don't know... Rage perhaps?) and seeing if you have the same problems there.

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on April 11, 2011, 08:14:21 AM
It's also worth trying a different plugin (I don't know... Rage perhaps?) and seeing if you have the same problems there.
It's a plugin mistake, not a bug, so it is unlikely another plugin is also broken like that.

Picks-at-Flies

Yes, but it's reassuring to have visual confirmation :)