News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

;_; Help Please

Started by JacerX, December 10, 2009, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacerX

Ok, so I followed the directions word for word on the creating a plugin section, and yet when I load it in lackey all I see are default options and not the ones I set like for example in the Zones I see 4 out of the 6 options and in Deck Editor I only see the two out of the 9 options, Name and Set with no images :(.

Edit: Now when I try to select the plugin in preferences it disappears lol

Edit 2: I got everything working now except for the Zones? It seems to want to display 4 out of the 6 Zones :(

Tokimo

Can you upload the file so far?

Public Service Announcement: It is essential when asking for help on any computer configuration file, code file, or data file, that you show what you have. Like one needs to show their english paper to get help on it, one also needs to show their code to get help on it, error codes are never enough.

JacerX

Quote from: Tokimo on December 10, 2009, 04:08:04 PM
Can you upload the file so far?

Public Service Announcement: It is essential when asking for help on any computer configuration file, code file, or data file, that you show what you have. Like one needs to show their english paper to get help on it, one also needs to show their code to get help on it, error codes are never enough.

Ah, I got everything working now I was putting the last two as Zones instead of SuperZones, so that's why it didn't work. I will upload when I am finished, I have like 4 more sets to do XD.