News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Cardfight! Vanguard plugin

Started by DMGW, April 18, 2011, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMGW

Just to make it clear, I'm not requesting the plugin right now, since the cards aren't available in english right now... I'm just wondering if anyone was planning on making a plugin, once the game comes out in america.

For those who don't know it yet (and it wouldn't surprise me...), the game has a kind of Yu-Gi-Oh! feel to it, although simpler in a way, because you only have creature cards in your deck. I won't explain the whole game here, cuz I'm too lazy, but for anyone who would like to learn to play, the best method as of now is to watch the anime. it has only 14 episodes right now, so it's not such a pain to go through...

Anyway, I really just wanted to know if anyone was planning to do a plugin when the game comes over here. Thanks!

ImDoneItsOver

New too LCCG here but there are a few Cardfight Vanguard trans sites and 2 online play mods I wont advertize here for them but yah LCCG should def talk to and or find someone who could do a mod for this system. The Game will be HUGE in the states when it comes in a year or 2