News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackeyccg on Facebook 3 Leagues in One

Started by Bob the Builder, April 19, 2011, 03:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Builder

Starting up a 3 league series on the Lackey ccg group page on Facebook. One league is Magic, type will be Vintage or Legacy, Then for the next 2 will be voted on by the group, anything from pokemon to Lotr. So come check out my newest post on the Lackey page, join, and we will get this league started

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lackey-CCG/164605020251000

Bob the Builder

also as an added incentive, the top 2 players in each league will win a pack from the game they are playing..

Bob the Builder

League will go for 8 weeks, its free, the packs will come out of my pocket.. and that goes for all 3 leagues

Bob the Builder

We have 2 people. including myself thats 3.. just need 5 more people for the league.. Join the Lackey Facebook page, and let me know you want to play

Bob the Builder

No.. not at this time.. Personally i hate type 2.. we are starting with Vintage or Legacy.. larger card pool.also we will be moving up the scale as far as Magic leagues go.. type 2 will be last.. leagues 2 and 3 could  be anything.. from Vs system, to LOTR, to who knows

Firelord

Too bad, most Magic Lackey players are type 2 players!

Bob the Builder

The invitation is still out there, Yes everyone likes type 2, but not EVERYONE likes to play it.. only so much you can do with an infect deck, or Jace..Legacy and Vintage give you a larger card pool to start..So like i say all we need is 5 more people for the league.. Later this afternoon i will post league rules and scoring..

Bob the Builder

.. Rules for the 3 in 1 league.. Magic the Gathering Legacy League.
1.Once league starts it will run 8 weeks.
2.Decks of 60 cards, plus a 15 card sideboard are required..( decks can be larger than 60 cards.
3. Deck construction follows the current Legacy banned list, with the addition of survival of the fittest.
4 A match consists of best of 3 games. a player may sideboard . but not before the first game of a match.
5. Cheating will not be tolerated, if you are found to be cheating you will be expelled from the league with all rankings to be considered null and void.
6. Rage quitting during a match will count as a match loss- O points for the match.
7 to keep the league fun and competitive all players must have at least 2 decks for the league, no 1 deck ever being played twice in a row.
8. No player may play the same league player more than one 3 game match at a time, unless there is no one else available to play, after these players play their second 3 game match, they must play 1 three game match with another league player before they can play against each other
9. Scoring is as follows a match win gets you 4 points, a match loss gets you 0
10 There will be a section on the Lackey ccg page on facebook to report match wins and losses.
once a week on the main page will be that weeks stats.

At the end of the 8 weeks the top 2 will recieve packs .. First place will recieve 2 packs, second will recieve 1. i will be playing in the league, but will be inelligible to win the packs.

Join the Lackccg page  on Facebook, and  if you have questions, please let me know

Bob the Builder

Still looking for players for the league, just need 5.. and look at it this way, you go all the way you win free packs.. let me know if you want to play in the league

Bob the Builder

Also for those interested in the League i want to know what packs i should get for prizes.. please note all packs i get will be 5 bucks and under

Bob the Builder

Still looking for league players..Needing people who like all formats of Magic, AND need suggestions for the other 2 leagues. Also The Other 2 leagues will get packs for the top 2.. message me here, or leave a comment on the Lackey ccg Facebook page

Bob the Builder

STILL looking for people for this league. i mean come on people.. theres gotta be some of you out there who is competitive enough to try to win this league. i need just 5 people by the end of the week.. we can take more but we need 5.. PLEASE message me if interested

Firelord

More people would be interested in a Magic STANDARD league.

Bob the Builder

Like i said thats great but at this time im not starting out with Standard. a Standard league will come at a LATER time