.. Rules for the 3 in 1 league.. Magic the Gathering Legacy League.
1.Once league starts it will run 8 weeks.
2.Decks of 60 cards, plus a 15 card sideboard are required..( decks can be larger than 60 cards.
3. Deck construction follows the current Legacy banned list, with the addition of survival of the fittest.
4 A match consists of best of 3 games. a player may sideboard . but not before the first game of a match.
5. Cheating will not be tolerated, if you are found to be cheating you will be expelled from the league with all rankings to be considered null and void.
6. Rage quitting during a match will count as a match loss- O points for the match.
7 to keep the league fun and competitive all players must have at least 2 decks for the league, no 1 deck ever being played twice in a row.
8. No player may play the same league player more than one 3 game match at a time, unless there is no one else available to play, after these players play their second 3 game match, they must play 1 three game match with another league player before they can play against each other
9. Scoring is as follows a match win gets you 4 points, a match loss gets you 0
10 There will be a section on the Lackey ccg page on facebook to report match wins and losses.
once a week on the main page will be that weeks stats.
At the end of the 8 weeks the top 2 will recieve packs .. First place will recieve 2 packs, second will recieve 1. i will be playing in the league, but will be inelligible to win the packs.
Join the Lackccg page on Facebook, and if you have questions, please let me know